Tuesday, 28 September, 2021

Sponsored

Malami denies receiving N2bn from recovered loots


The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN has denied allegation that N2billion was paid to his office from the recovered looted funds.

Malami challenged any person who has any evidence of such payments to either him or his office should come out publicly with proofs.

The AGF, in a statement on Thursday by his media aide, Dr. Umar Gwandu, said all looted funds so far recovered have been applied in accordance with the agreements reached with nations from which the funds are retrieved.

The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN has denied allegation that N2billion was paid to his office from the recovered looted funds.

Malami challenged any person who has any evidence of such payments to either him or his office should come out publicly with proofs.

The AGF, in a statement on Thursday by his media aide, Dr. Umar Gwandu, said all looted funds so far recovered have been applied in accordance with the agreements reached with nations from which the funds are retrieved.

Credit: The Nation

Sponsored

0 comments on “Malami denies receiving N2bn from recovered loots

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *